"I truly believe that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of your business."
- Richard Branson
Wellbeing is the key to keeping your employees motivated. Corporate wellness programs have become a proven way for forward-thinking companies to boost morale and productivity throughout the day.
Whether it's a morning flow to wake up inspired, a mid-afternoon therapeutic stretch or an afterwork wind down, I will work with you to create a program that meets the needs of your organisation and your staff. To transform your team's productivity, health and happiness as well as your company's overall performance, get in touch today and see for yourself why so many businesses are turning to yoga and meditation for a healthier and more engaged workforce.
How does it work?
- Yoga, Breathing Techniques, Meditation and Mindfulness for businesses in Bristol, Cheltenham and Gloucestershire
- We just need space to all lie-down and stretch comfortably. You will find that your conference rooms make perfect studios!
- Tailored to small or large groups, individual sessions for busy executives also available
Why Yoga & Meditation at your workplace?
PEOPLE DON’T HAVE TO MOVE FAR FROM THEIR DESKS
Health, relief from chronic pain and stress are only a short walk away.
IT BUILDS GREAT TEAM DYNAMICS
Yoga classes get people more relaxed and productive, and can help alleviate the pain and stress of a corporate lifestyle. When you arrange to have yoga classes at work, people become more accountable for their health.
A TIME THAT SUITS YOU
Yoga classes are delivered straight to your workplace, so you don’t have to work around a studio schedule or getting there on time (or that accidental detour to Nando's!). Whatever time your group wants, your group gets.
THE CLASSES ARE PERSONALISED
Because your group is specially choosing to do yoga together, you are not showing up to a class that has an established ‘level’ or ‘style’. You will get what you need.
- increased overall health and wellbeing of staff = decreased absenteeism and sickness levels
- improve team work, morale and job satisfaction = lower turnover rate
- improve productivity and overall company performance
- increase energy, mental alertness, focus and concentration
- improve decision making and creativity
- extra perk to offer to prospective employees
Still not convinced? Here is an article published on Harvard Business review on How Meditation benefits CEO's.