Are you looking to dive deeper into your practise? Or are you just starting out on your journey to better health? Does the thought of a group yoga class scare you stiff? Perhaps you're looking to simply focus on your overall health and wellbeing in a private setting?
Private yoga sessions are specifically designed to meet your individual needs and focus on particular areas of the body that may require additional care using the techniques of Asana (postures), Pranayama (breath work) and Meditation.
CREATE MORE TIME FOR YOURSELF.
HAVE YOGA DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR.
One-to-one yoga session or small private group can be scheduled at a recommended yoga studio in Bristol, Cheltenham or Gloucestershire, or in the privacy of your own home, apartment or hotel room.
Together we can explore what works for you and maximise your potential.
is 1-2-1 yoga for me?
Private sessions are designed exclusively for your level of experience. They are ideal for you if:
- you are new to yoga and would prefer to begin in a private setting rather than a classroom.
- you are experienced in your yoga practice and would like to deepen your practice, or overcome specific challenges. Also perfect for those about to start their yoga teacher training.
- you have an injury. Students often attend classes in conjunction with private yoga sessions in order to heal through the practice of yoga.
- you are interested in developing a safe, effective home practice.
- busy parent with children at home, or your schedule makes it difficult to get to class. We all go through periods where it’s not possible to attend classes at the gym or studio. Scheduling a private session during a busy week can help you through an especially stressful time and stay on track with your practice.
- Groups of friends or families who want to do yoga together and share the cost
Get in touch today to schedule your free consultation session either in person, over the phone or Skype so we can get to know each other and help us determine if we are right for each other. Props & mats can be provided, and the strictest confidentiality is always observed.