Are you looking to dive deeper into your practise? Or just starting out on your journey to better health? Does the thought of a group yoga class scare you stiff? Perhaps you're looking to simply focus on your overall health and wellbeing in a private setting?
Private yoga sessions are specifically designed to meet your individual needs and focus on particular areas of the body that may require additional care using the techniques of Asana (postures), Pranayama (breath work) and Meditation.
CREATE MORE TIME FOR YOURSELF. HAVE YOGA DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR.
One-to-one yoga session or small private group and can be scheduled at a recommended yoga studio in Bristol, Cheltenham or Gloucestershire, or in the privacy of your own home, apartment or hotel room.
WHY PRIVATE YOGA?
Focus on whats important to you in your practise. Tailored to your needs and designed to see you achieve your goals.
Explore different Yoga styles or other areas of Yoga such as kriyas, mudras and yoga philosophy.
Find the edge of your comfort zone at your own pace whilst being guided and supported.
RESPECT YOUR BODY
Learn to move safely and with awareness, respecting your body and avoiding injuries.
Develop strength, flexibility and balance in both body and mind in the comfort of your own home.
How does it work?
- Get in touch to schedule your free consultation session either in person, over the phone or Skype so we can get to know each other and help us determine if we are right for each other :)
- Props and mats can be provided as needed
- Strictest confidentiality is always observed
Yoga at home is great for:
- Those with special needs who find it difficult to leave the house. Do you have an injury or illness that prevents you from practising regular exercise? Yoga at home is a perfect, gentle way to ease yourself back into an active lifestyle.
- Busy mums with children at home. I can help you create a (semi) peaceful atmosphere and provide you with the skills and knowledge to practise yoga at home.
- Groups of friends or families who want to do yoga together and share the cost